If you run an e-commerce platform or sell services within a certain region, your business is in need to digital marketing, and without some form of professional help, you will find it next to impossible to carve out your share of a global market. Here are 5 of the most effective tools that a digital marketing agency would use to boost your online presence.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – The art of improving a website’s ranking within a search result, SEO can really drive traffic to your platform, but this service takes time to be effective and really does need to be ongoing to maintain any gains. There are a number of ways the SEO expert can improve a site’s rankings; inserting the right keywords in the right locations on the said website would be the first change the SEO company would make.
- Outreach Blogging – This involves writing articles relative to the client’s industry and within these blogs are carefully placed links leading to the client’s landing page. The blogs are then posted on popular independent blog sites, and with a lot of traffic, you can expect to receive some site visitors from outreach blogging. More site visitors usually result in higher sales, and with the SEO expert’s advice, your website would be well-designed to convert enquiries into sales.
- Social Media Pages – One can never underestimate the effectiveness of platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and your business should have accounts with all 3. How exactly does a business build a large social media following? By employing an SEO provider; Let’s for argument’s sake, say you sell the best bathroom tiles, then quality content with video and images would allow followers to see your products in the right setting.
- Gift Cards – Virtual gift vouchers or cards will certainly provide extra orders, and this can be used seasonally to offer special discounts on selected products. A gift card can be used as partial payment for any of your products, and by incorporating an aggressive social media campaign to reach your customers, you will encourage them to give cards to their friends.
- Blog Page – If you have yet to open a blog page on your company website, this is something to remedy as soon as possible. Posting quality articles that are industry related will encourage site visitors, and with informative and engaging content, you are providing useful information, rather than simply plugging your products. Your digital marketing partner would have blogs professionally written that will enlighten users on all aspects of your chosen field.
As you can see, there are a few effective marketing strategies that you can use, and a Google search is all it takes to make contact with an expert, who would carry out a free online audit before presenting a marketing proposal for your consideration.
Digital marketing is not an option, rather it is a necessity, as all of your competitors will be using such an organisation to strengthen their online presence, so do make sure that you have a professional digital marketing partner.